Every Month28£Every month£336 per year.
- Joyful, unique events for women in business.
- Weekly coworking sessions in Hassocks and Brighton
- Private WhatsApp Group.
- Discounted Products and Services From Other Members.
- Guest Blog Posts.
- Promote Your Business in the Monthly Newsletter.
- Holidays overseas.
Every Three Months66£Every 3 months£264 per year
- All the same member perks for less!
Annual Membership220£Every yearJust £18 per month!
- All the same members perks for less!
THE social club for discerning women in business.
Want to view the events calendar?
We've proudly cultivated an exciting, supportive and JOYOUS community that you'll love being part of. We know you work hard and we want to reward your efforts with a packed events calendar that spans a range of exciting pursuits, from treetop assault courses, dinners in the finest restaurants, creative workshops, holidays overseas, cinema and theatre trips, sightseeing visits, fitness and well-being classes, and so much more.
As a Co-Women member, you're making a positive commitment to yourself, to experience more JOY, discover new, top quality and exciting events that you won't experience anywhere else, and make valuable connections with like-minded friends, clients and collaborators.
Jo and Becky are your work/life balance guardian angels, committed to organising your social adventures while you take care of business.
We put JOY, support, kindness and inclusivity at the forefront of everything we offer so you can rest assured that you'll be having the best times, with the best women.
We operate a strict no-clique policy and insist on positive support and active participation, to get the most from your membership.
ALL women of all backgrounds are welcome and our diversity efforts reach women with neurodiversity, all ethnic backgrounds, work from any industry including the adult industry, all physical abilities (we always strive to work with venues that are accessible to all), all sexualities, religions and beliefs.
How to sign up:
1. When you select your membership plan, you will be asked to create an email address and password.
2. When you have your email address and password you can then login and sign up for your membership.
3. If you experience any issues, please try the process from your desktop as this works more efficiently than our mobile interface.
4. At checkout you will be asked for your Paypal or credit card details. Your membership is active once you complete the payment steps.
6. You will receive an email confirming your plan. Check your junk folder. The email contains details of your membership and contains an invitation to the members WhatsApp group.
5. If you experience any difficulties or have further questions please email email@example.com
Jo and Becky are 100% committed to:
bringing you top quality social events that you won't find anywhere else
introducing you to our members and matching you with those who will be a great support in your life and business
building a community that is inclusive, supportive and full of JOY
Like a gym membership, you get out what you put in as a Co-Women member. Our community thrives on active participation from all of our members, for the benefit of everyone:
Therefore, we ask that you:
attend a minimum of three paid events per year, one in your first three months of membership. With over 50 events per year spanning all budgets, we know you'll find ones that are right for you!
actively engage in community conversation via the WhatsApp group.
speak positively, supportively and without criticism or judgement.
commit to celebrating member wins and good fortune.
reach out for help when you need it, whether it's a social matter or a need you have for your business.
Co-Women is your social community for great experiences and strong connections:
Unique, exciting top quality events guaranteed to bring you JOY.
a supportive community of like-minded women that will become your friends, clients and collaborators.
successful women dedicated to seeing you thrive and referring you in their networks.
your social calendar taken care of, leaving you more time to take care of your business..
We are a social club for women in business first and foremost. We also offer a host of extra perks to promote and grow your business with us:
your own full-page bio on our website.
write a guest blog.
your events and promotions shared in our monthly newsletter.
social media engagement and support.
coworking and group coaching days